A perfect solution for a journey between Poland and Hungary
Do you plan a trip from Budapest to Poland or return way and you are looking for a safe and comfortable mean of travel? Our service might be just the perfect solution for you.
How far is Budapest from Krakow?
Budapest is located about 400 kilometers from the Krakow city center. It takes approximately 6 hours to get to the city center of Krakow to Budapest city center. Depending on the lunch break and stops for a coffee time of the journey might take longer.
How far is Budapest from Warsaw?
Budapest is located about 856 kilometers from the city center of Warsaw. It takes approximately 8 hours 40 minutes to get to the city center of Warsaw to Budapest city center. Please note that coffee stops to stretch legs and lunch break may extend the trip duration.
About our service
We are aware that traveling between foreign countries is challenging, especially when you prefer to travel in safe and comfortable conditions. We are specialized in providing reliable door-to-door services to all kinds of visitors: solo travelers, families, groups of friends, business visitors, and organized tour groups.
We can pick up you from any location of your choice: hotels, Airbnb, train station, and airport. At the pickup point, you will be welcomed by one of our experienced English-speaking drivers. Our friendly driver will give you a hand with your luggage and will make sure you are treated with the best service possible. Because we provide our private ground transportation services since the year 2000, we can guarantee that your journey from the airport to your hotel, or another destination of your choice, is going to be as safe and comfortable as such a service should be.
Our pricing depends on the route, availability, and type of vehicle of your choice. We can offer transfers in Mercedes limousines, minivans, minibusses, as well as in coaches. Contact us via our contact form or by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will reply with the best rate possible.
Advantages of our private transfer over bus or train:
- A car with a driver is assigned to your booking only
- We do provide service only in new and properly maintained vehicles
- Your safety is our top priority
- Having a trip by bus or train can be exhausting
- Despite being cheap, public transport also has its cons such as the risk of being delayed, slow and crowded
- What is more train or bus doesn’t stop by the entrance of your hotel, so you have to walk, carrying heavy luggage on your own
- With us, you save your time and stress because after being welcomed by our driver you would go directly to your hotel or other destination of your choice.
Any additional questions?
In case of any additional questions regarding your private transfer from Budapest to Poland, we will be happy to help. You can reach out to us via the contact form or e-mail info (at) krakowexcursion.com.